No account? Sign up

Get Breaking News, Trending News, Informative news weekly

Rumour: iPhone 6 production speeds up Foxconn's hiring rates
close

Were adding new stuff like this all day long

Like us on Facebook to stay on top of new trending and useful updates just like this one.

I'm already eProfits fan! Please
close

Were adding new stuff like this all day long

Follow us on Twitter to stay on top of new trending and useful updates just like this one.

I'm already eProfits follower! Please
close

Were adding new stuff like this all day long

Like us on Google to stay on top of new trending and useful updates just like this one.

I'm already eProfits fan! Please
close

Were adding new stuff like this all day long

Follow us on LinkedIn to stay on top of new trending and useful updates just like this one.

I'm already eProfits follower! Please
close

Were adding new stuff like this all day long

Follow us on Pinterest to stay on top of new trending and useful updates just like this one.

I'm already eProfits follower! Please
Use your keyboard keys ( ) to browse more stories.
More stories

Rumour: iPhone 6 production speeds up Foxconn's hiring rates

The iPhone 6 is the most anticipated next-generation iPhone. The latest rumour suggests that iPhone's manufacturer,...

Rumour: iPhone 6 production speeds up Foxconn's hiring rates

The iPhone 6 is the most anticipated next-generation iPhone. The latest rumour suggests that iPhone's manufacturer, Foxconn, will accelerate the hiring rate, in order to speed up iPhone 6 production.

 

According to a report by the Taiwanese Economic Daily, Apple's supplier, Foxconn, is said to be employing about 100,000 new workers to speed up mass production of the iPhone 6. Pegatron is another Apple supplier that is also facing a hiring blitz for the production of the smartphone.

 

Image Source

 

Foxconn is said to cover 70% of iPhone 6 production, while Pegatron will produce the remaining 30%. The smartphone's production is set to begin in July. The 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch smartphones are expected to be unveiled sometime in September.

 

This kind of hiring fever is not unusual before a new iPhone’s production, but hiring 100,000 people is a new record in terms of the number of job openings for Foxconn.  

 

Use your keyboard keys ( ) to browse more stories.
© 2017 eProfits.com All rights reserved.