Weekly email of our best stuff
Hello and welcome to contact us page at eProfits
How can we help you today?
If you think you've mastered the human condition, then good on you, but most of us need a boost from time to time. ...
If you think you’ve mastered the human condition, then good on you, but most of us need a boost from time to time. Here are ten pieces of advice from inspirational individuals. Hopefully at least one of them will provide you with some extra motivation.
1. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.”
SAID BY: Steve Jobs, the visionary founder of Apple computers.
2. “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.”
SAID BY: Henry Ford, American industrialist and founder of Ford Motor Company.
3. “If you're going through hell, keep going.”
SAID BY: Winston Churchill, British prime minister, referred to on Wikipedia as “one of the greatest wartime leaders of the 20th century.”
4. “Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.”
SAID BY: Victor Kiam, American businessman and one time owner of the New England Patriots NFL team.
5. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”
SAID BY: Theodore Roosevelt, 26th president of the USA.
6. “When I was five years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
SAID BY: John Lennon, founding member of The Beatles and peace activist.
7. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.”
SAID BY: Eleanor Roosevelt, first lady and human rights activist.
8. “I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”
SAID BY: Thomas Edison, inventor of the camera and the electric light bulb.
9. “Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.”
SAID BY: John D. Rockefeller, US philanthropist and business leader.
10. “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.”
SAID BY: Vincent van Gogh, famous Dutch painter.